We have partnered with the Nicola Valley Institute of Technology to provide an Indigenous Human Services Diploma program starting Oct 29th in Vanderhoof - there is still room to register! Face to face week long intensive classes will be held in Vanderhoof, with three weeks of break / homework for the duration of the program, which concludes in July 2019. Here is a course schedule you can download. To register, or to inquire further, please contact Erin Johnson, Family Preservation and Maternal Child Health Team Lead. Erin's email is email@example.com and she can be reached at 1-250-567-2900.
In order to apply for the program, please complete the below steps:
The program is open for online applications by following these steps:
- Students will need to create an Education Planner BC account.
- Students apply to NVIT
- Select Your Subject Area as "NVIT Programs"
- Select Your Program as "Indigenous Human Services Diploma"
- Attendance, select "Full Time"
- Campus, select "Vanderhoof"
- Start Date, select "Fall 2018"
- Submit Official Transcript to NVIT in support of application – You will need to apply to your former institution for your Official Transcript. For your transcript to be official, it will need to be sent from the school directly to NVIT.
- Complete the Release of Information Form so that NVIT can share information with CSFS and the student's sponsor/band (if applicable).
- Students will first receive a Conditional Offer Letter outlining outstanding admission requirements
- As part of your application, you will also be required to supply two letters of reference. These two letters will need to be mailed or emailed from the referee directly to NVIT.
- Once admission requirements are submitted, students will receive a Final Offer Letter.
- Once you have received your letter of offer, students can then register for coursework
Please be advised that completing the above application process does not guarantees admission into the program. Applications and eligibility will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.